Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shock and Awe-Aston Paiva of loyarburok



In a series of posts at this veritable site by Aston Paiva, my comment solicited a response to a query.

This was my prayer and a comment therewith.

"Dear Sir,

I humbly seek a sagacious reply, should it be forthcoming, on a matter not disimilar to your opine.

Can you Sir, tell me how and why a mere denial or even a discourse of the Holocaust is an offence in the EU?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/850644.html

If by chance you decline to comment, then I will make an assumption that the series of posts you prose with such bravado, is nothing more than hot air."

If the comment is sequestered, it is posted here for posterity and affirm that these series of posts are nothing more than embellishments in an otherwise read worthy site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!