Monday, April 25, 2011

1st Malaysia - ASEAN Regional Bloggers Conference, 24 April 2011


I am humbled and proud to have been a very small part of a momentous occasion in the history of weblogging in Malaysia, the pioneering "1st Malaysia - ASEAN Regional Bloggers Conference"

That the purpose by the theme of the conference, Blogging Mindfully and Responsibly, had achieved it objectives, could best be described by the adoption of a five-point KL Consensus.

That it was a prodigious success was evidenced at the closing address by the participating Asean bloggers. All expressed an enthusiatic desire to have close and continous engagement for the welfare of the blogging fraternity in our region.

Praise all round and congratulations to Blog House Malaysia for having organised this most meaningful and timely conference.

I will dedicate my next post to personalities I had specifically intended and had the utmost pleasure to meet and to extend my sincere thanks specifically to a very special threesome for their very very very kind assistance to make this conference a most memorable one for me.

No comments: