Friday, July 8, 2011

BERSIH-Synchronicity and Sin In The City

Friday, 08 July 2011 Last Update: 01:48pm

Bersih gets police permit for Stadium Merdeka rally July 08, 2011

KUALA LUMPUR, July 8 — Bersih has received a police permit for its rally in Stadium Merdeka tomorrow although the stadium authorities have yet to accept its booking.

The Malaysian Insider understands that Bersih representatives are going to the Dang Wangi police station here to get the permit, issued just a day before the rally.

MORE TO COME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'No permit for Bersih' 2011/07/08

2011/07/08
By Hariz Mohd and Koi Kye Lee
news@nst.com.my

KUALA LUMPUR: No permit will be granted to Bersih 2.0 to hold a rally tomorrow since the organisation has been declared unlawful by the home minister.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar said police would reject any application from Bersih to hold a rally and the rally organisers would have to apply under different legal organisations or individuals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bersih says will march on without permit

UPDATED @ 06:49:41 PM 27-06-2011
By Debra Chong June 27, 2011

KUALA LUMPUR, June 27 - Despite being hauled up for police questioning today Bersih chief Datuk Ambiga Sreenevasan insists the July 9 march for electoral reforms will continue as planned.

The prominent lawyer said she will also not apply for a police permit to hold the street demonstration as the home minister and the police have made it clear one will not be issued.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE SHALL SEE WHO'S THE LIAR

I won't ever leave-while you want me to stay
nothing you could do-that could turn me away,
hanging on every word-believing the things I heard
being a fool.

You've taken my life-so take my soul
that's what you said-and I believed it all
I want to be with you-long as you want me to
I won't move away.

Ain't that what you said, ain't that what you said,
ain't that what you said?
Liar-Liar-Liar

No comments: