Saturday, October 1, 2011

Apology # 3 One Republic

Okay, I admit it has nothing to do with the Band but our neighbours Singapore.

The forgiving spirit of Hari Raya must have rubbed on a few personalities and I love music.

Apologise top of the chart:

At #2, time after time, blues for the reckless Malaysian Insider apologising to Tan Sri Tajuddin Ramli.

Straight to #1, we will we will rock you, with the rocking, "yes I did but only in private but then again misinterpreted", CM Lim Guan Eng to His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johore.

Coming in at #3, the ballad of Austen and Yen.

I was in the ad industry before and I can tell you that spat between advertising icon Austen Zecha and Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Ng Yen Yen was a rather bad advert.

I can already hear Jingles and Auld Lang Synes.

PS

Blogger notes a suit won by MP Khalid Abdul Samad but since there is no mention of apology and did not ring my bell, does not qualify. Sorry.

No comments: