Monday, July 30, 2012

SUARAM's Friday the 13th Explosive Scorpene Revelation

I always have an open mind and I am sure there are many like thinking people.

So it was when SUARAM announced that it was going to have a public forum with the following enticement,
Many have been shocked by the potentially explosive scandal in Malaysia over the billion-dollar purchase of French submarines, a deal engineered by then Defense Minister Najib Tun Razak. But, how much you know about it?
I was hooked. I had to attend.

Said to myself, I will have an open mind, not to mention of course eager anticipation on what could be new disclosures, new documents.

Seeing a display screen standing on stage near the table that would sit the speakers, Cynthia Gabriel and polticians Liew Chin Tong and Mujahid Yusof Rawa, as I set myself down, you could say there was some apprehension and fear.

I had this uncomfortable and unwanted feeling, that what I have been drumming up in my Scorpene articles would come crashing down to earth. That I would become a believer.

As Cynthia Gabriel began to unwind, the truth began to reveal itself. I had now become a firm and true believer.

The slide, it was only one slide, it stayed on the display screen as though it was forever and it was devastating.

And by the time politicians, YB Liew and YB Mujahid had finished, I could not bear anymore for the questions from the floor session.

I just wanted to leave.

I had been totally convinced.

See the video for yourself, what was revealed that Friday the 13th.



Did you see? Don't get it?

No worries folks, indeed there was nothing. Nothing. No new documents. No explosive revelations. Nothing.

What was devastating was that there was nothing.

Nothing but contrived electioneering. A political Pakatan Rakyat ceramah.

I was so bored I wanted to up and leave.

What resurfaced and came crashing down to earth, or shall I say sunk, was SUARAM's woeful tales.

I am more convinced and an even more ardent believer that what we have all been saying is right.

SUARAM is best described by Thomas Jefferson as "He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said brother

Snuze said...

Heh. Your disappointment wasn't exactly unexpected, was it, Freddie dear?

Using falsehoods and bait-and-switch is such a dear tactic for them.

:p