Friday, March 7, 2014

Anwar Ibrahim Guilty of Sodomy

Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim is sentenced to 5 years imprisonment.

Reuters reports,

"A Malaysian court convicted opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim of sodomy and sentenced him to five years in prison on Friday"

Ending his career as wannabe Mentri Besar kot.

Never mind, this vid is dedicated to Anwar's hardcore, and I mean hardcore, supporters.



The Reuter's report also had HRW deputy head, Phil Robertson, saying,

"It's truly a dark day for the Malaysia judiciary which has shown itself incapable of standing up straight when national political issues are in play in cases before them"

Yep, when the shoe fits.

This is what Phil Robertson also had to say,



2 comments:

Snuze said...

Welcome back, Freddie! It's been a while.

As usual, if they win, the Court is good and neutral and on their side. But if they lose, the Court is evil, a tool of UMNO/BN and corrupted.

Go figure.

Freddie Kevin said...

Hi Snuze,

Yes, it's been some time on the blog. Really happy it's you that made the first comment.

Out of sight but NOT out of mind. I really appreciate it.

Hope all is well with you.

I did not know our "hero's" case was being heard, much more adjudicated. My daughter alerted me. That's how much I've disengaged from local politics.

Could not help it, I guess.

I have some private conclusions about politics and will only venture to say I miss the Mahathir days.

Nowadays, I engross myself with Korean dramas :)

Have you heard of a Korean singer who goes by the name "IU". Check it out, if you haven't already.

Peace and blessings to you.

TTFN